Harley Davidson
Forum F.A.Q Page Calendar Photo Gallery Sponsors Contact Us
  Register
Login 

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

one two

chatonline

three four
one two
three four
one two
Facebook
Google+
Twitter
RSS
three four



1 2

Chrome Sposnors

 

3 4
Home Page Home Page  [ 8 posts ] 
  Print view
Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
Offline 
 Post subject: Wallum lake rod and gun club bike/car show
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:55 pm 
User avatar
Road Captian
Road Captian

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 am
Posts: 1898
Went to the show sunday. Great deal for 5$. Had a burn pit for the cars. One poor sucker blew the motor in his bmw car.


Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 105.56 KiB | Viewed 1388 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 59.79 KiB | Viewed 1388 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 159.89 KiB | Viewed 1389 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 165.64 KiB | Viewed 1388 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 158.5 KiB | Viewed 1388 times ]


To expect to be perfect is unreasonable, to strive for perfection is reasonable.
2015 Ultra Classic Low.
Top
Profile My Photo Gallery Send private message E-mail
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Wallum lake rod and gun club bike/car show
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:59 pm 
User avatar
Road Captian
Road Captian

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 am
Posts: 1898
Saw this sign on the ride down


Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 67.01 KiB | Viewed 1373 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 139 KiB | Viewed 1374 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 169.96 KiB | Viewed 1374 times ]


To expect to be perfect is unreasonable, to strive for perfection is reasonable.
2015 Ultra Classic Low.
Top
Profile My Photo Gallery Send private message E-mail
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Wallum lake rod and gun club bike/car show
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:12 pm 
User avatar
Senior Road Captain
Senior Road Captain

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:11 am
Posts: 3545
Location: Orange County, CA
Hey BI,
Great pics!! :icon_You_Rock:

I really enjoyed them, That Tony is still a Drunk Thief!!

I'd write more but I'm on my way to the chiropractor to get a neck adjustment. :icon_laughing:


You can have it cheap.
You can have it fast.
You can have high quality.
PICK ANY 2....


Top
Profile My Photo Gallery Send private message E-mail
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Wallum lake rod and gun club bike/car show
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:34 am 
User avatar
Rider
Rider

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:35 pm
Posts: 217
Great Pics looks like you had fun!!! :icon_thumbsup:


Top
Profile My Photo Gallery Send private message E-mail
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Wallum lake rod and gun club bike/car show
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:09 pm 
User avatar
Road Captian
Road Captian

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 am
Posts: 1898
It was a tough day. I worked the night before and only got 3 hours sleep. It was a 3 hour, 180-200 miles one way ride.6 hour 350-400 mile round trip. We left at 8am got home at 6pmish. I was okay until i got to the show and it was 89 degrees out. The sun killed me. By time i got home i personally was on fumes. But it as worth ir


Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 144.01 KiB | Viewed 1328 times ]


To expect to be perfect is unreasonable, to strive for perfection is reasonable.
2015 Ultra Classic Low.
Top
Profile My Photo Gallery Send private message E-mail
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Wallum lake rod and gun club bike/car show
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:01 pm 
User avatar
Senior Road Captain
Senior Road Captain

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:11 am
Posts: 3545
Location: Orange County, CA
badinfluence63 wrote:
It was a tough day. I worked the night before and only got 3 hours sleep. It was a 3 hour, 180-200 miles one way ride.6 hour 350-400 mile round trip. We left at 8am got home at 6pmish. I was okay until i got to the show and it was 89 degrees out. The sun killed me. By time i got home i personally was on fumes. But it as worth ir


Yeah 10 minutes on "Ball Buster" would feel like a full day on my bike - Why? just why? I guess the cement block was too heavy :icon_mrgreen:

I'm thinking that the weather is cooling off back there but seem just as warm as summer still. I guess I'm looking forward to the cooler weather these days. Seems a little cooler weather would have made your trip just that much nicer. Thanks for the pics!!


You can have it cheap.
You can have it fast.
You can have high quality.
PICK ANY 2....


Top
Profile My Photo Gallery Send private message E-mail
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Wallum lake rod and gun club bike/car show
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:34 pm 
User avatar
Road Captian
Road Captian

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 am
Posts: 1898
roadking wrote:
badinfluence63 wrote:
It was a tough day. I worked the night before and only got 3 hours sleep. It was a 3 hour, 180-200 miles one way ride.6 hour 350-400 mile round trip. We left at 8am got home at 6pmish. I was okay until i got to the show and it was 89 degrees out. The sun killed me. By time i got home i personally was on fumes. But it as worth ir


Yeah 10 minutes on "Ball Buster" would feel like a full day on my bike - Why? just why? I guess the cement block was too heavy :icon_mrgreen:

I'm thinking that the weather is cooling off back there but seem just as warm as summer still. I guess I'm looking forward to the cooler weather these days. Seems a little cooler weather would have made your trip just that much nicer. Thanks for the pics!!


As far as the "ball buster" seat..I remember when younger I tried every option of getting as low in my 1983 FL swing armed seat as I could. Even stupidly removing the seat and replacing it with a small circular throw pillow. Even was angling to flip flop ther swing arm at one point. So I can understand. However....lol...now older I loves me some touring creature comforts. I got my dream bike from the factory. Ultra low w/out cooled heads. I'm good!

Hope alls well you RK.


To expect to be perfect is unreasonable, to strive for perfection is reasonable.
2015 Ultra Classic Low.


Top
Profile My Photo Gallery Send private message E-mail
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Wallum lake rod and gun club bike/car show
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:05 am 
User avatar
Senior Road Captain
Senior Road Captain

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:11 am
Posts: 3545
Location: Orange County, CA
badinfluence63 wrote:
As far as the "ball buster" seat..I remember when younger I tried every option of getting as low in my 1983 FL swing armed seat as I could. Even stupidly removing the seat and replacing it with a small circular throw pillow. Even was angling to flip flop ther swing arm at one point. So I can understand. However....lol...now older I loves me some touring creature comforts. I got my dream bike from the factory. Ultra low w/out cooled heads. I'm good!

Hope alls well you RK.


Sorry for the late reply.
I don't have much time these days to post. Work seems 24/7. Hoping that the latest projects will do the job and get me a day off here and there again.

I'm doing, just working all the time - the light is now in sight - just hope its the end of the tunnel and not a freight engine barrelling my way. My pop used to have a bunch of sayings. I tend to jumble them up and make a mess of re-stating them. So, to paraphrase from the old man.
Any day above ground is a gift. Any day standing on your own 2 feet is a blessing. Any day some one wishes you all is well means you are not wasting your gifts or blessings.
So, BI, Thanks and I hope the same for you.


Thanks again for the photos: I miss the old days, field of grass and nice folks. Cali's not the same place it was when I moved here. Used to be that way.


You can have it cheap.
You can have it fast.
You can have high quality.
PICK ANY 2....


Top
Profile My Photo Gallery Send private message E-mail
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Home Page Home Page  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
cron
 
Welcome To The Harley Riders Forum The Ultimate Harley Davidson Enthusiasts Website!                Click Here For J&P Cycle's Big Sale!                Click Here For S&S Cycle's High Performance Parts!                Click Here For Harley Davidson Motorcycles
 

 

© Harley Riders Forum - ABS Enterprises All rights reserved.   Harley Riders Forum is not affiliated, owned or operated by Harley Davidson, Inc.